June 19, 2019 /3BL Media/ Companies are strategically deploying employees to engage in communities, support business priorities, and advance the Sustainable Development Goals. Join SAP, WE Communications, Points of Light, and IMPACT2030 Thursday, July 11 at 11:00 am EST as PYXERA Global hosts the webinar Collaborating for Impact: Addressing the Sustainable Development Goals through Corporate Service.
Companies leading the way in this multipurpose employee engagement approach aren’t doing it alone. These organizations are providing the platforms for businesses of all sizes to collaborate and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. Together, these partnerships provide a means for companies to deliver on vision and purpose.
Join to learn employee engagement programs best practices such as:
- Integrating your program with social impact priorities such as the Sustainable Development Goals;
- Collaborating with other companies to accelerate impact on your business, employees, and communities;
- Engaging in cross-corporate initiatives where you can get immediately involved; and
- Leading trends in employee engagement and pro bono.
The webinar features:
- Hemang Desai, Global Program Director, Social Sabbatical Portfolio at SAP, a Fortune 500 multinational IT company with 96,000 employees and a leader in pro bono service.
- Rhian Rotz, Director, Corporate Citizenship & Employee Engagement at WE Communications, a global, independent communications and integrated marketing agency and a leader in pro bono service.
- Jennifer Lawson, Chief Civic Innovation Officer at Points of Light, an international nonprofit organization dedicated to engaging people and resources to solve serious social problems through voluntary service.
- Sue Stephenson, Co-Founder and Interim CEO of IMPACT2030, a private sector led initiative, in collaboration with the United Nations to activate employee volunteer programs to meet the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Gavin Cepelak, Vice President, Global Pro Bono at PYXERA Global, a global nonprofit specializing in designing and executing pro bono programs with corporate clients in 90 countries (including the United States).
Register here: https://www.pyxeraglobal.org/collaborating-for-impact-webinar/
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #GlobalProBono
About PYXERA Global (@PYXERAGlobal)
For nearly 30 years, PYXERA Global has leveraged the unique strengths of corporations, governments, and social sector organizations to solve complex problems, on the ground, and attain mutually beneficial goals. Initiatives include a wide range of services, from short term immersive skills-based volunteering to long-term integrated supply chain and community development efforts that transform lives and livelihoods, including the Corporate Champions for Education, a collaborative, multi-company approach to Global Pro Bono. The PYXERA Global team is passionate and dedicated to navigating challenges and pinpointing purposeful global engagement opportunities for its clients and partners.
For questions, please contact:
Thought Leadership, PYXERA Global