at PYXERA Global
We operate sustainably and act inclusively.
Global challenges are exacerbated by the climate crisis. Increasing resource scarcity is threatening the livelihoods of communities and the long-term viability of economies around the world.
As a catalyst for systems change and a co-creator of tri-sector solutions, PYXERA Global strives to minimize negative environmental impacts across our operations and to apply a sustainability lens in all of our work.
PYXERA Global actively works to integrate environmental sustainability across all aspects of the organization.
To carry out this mission, three core tenets guide us and our employees:
Practicing environmental sustainability throughout our operations
- Responsible waste management
- LEED Gold-certified office building
- Sustainable procurement*
- Environment Working Group
- Zero Plastic Waste Working Group
- Integrate environmental sustainability elements into our GPB and ECD programs
- Employee volunteer engagements (watershed river cleanups, urban gardening)
- Employee sustainability awareness/education (clothing swaps, guest speakers, knowledge shares)
Amplifying solutions and building awareness of environmental sustainability
- Organizer: Global Engagement Forum: Live Solvable Problems (STEM Skills Gap, Marine Debris, Post-Harvest Loss, and Energy Poverty)
- Co-organizer: State Department Event: Purpose, Prosperity, People: Environmental Sustainability Track
- Publisher: Global Engagement Forum: Magazine Circular Economy edition*
- Member: Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s Circular Economy100 (CE100) Network thought leadership
- Advisory board member: Ocean Plastic Leadership Network (OPLN)
Environmental Sustainability Stories
Join the Community
Interested in staying up-to-date with PYXERA Global? Join our network for updates on impact stories, events, opportunities, and all purposeful global engagement related happenings.