“There are no good choices in a bad system. The transition to a circular economy must happen now.”
Paradigm Shift brings together some of the most prominent voices in the circular space on what it will take for the global community to make the transition to circularity. This publication takes a systems–level view of the challenge and focuses on solutions—upstream, downstream, and across sectors—with critical takeaways that you can use to advance your circular economy mission.
Hear Directly from the Authors
This series will feature thought leaders from Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Closed Loop Partners, GreenBiz, among others.
- Circular Economy: A Paradigm Shift featuring Deirdre White, Pyxera Global, and James George, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- A Path Towards Circularity: Lessons and Challenges in the Great Lakes Region with Pyxera Global, the Council of the Great Lakes Region, Dow, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- The Future State of Recycling in the United States with Pyxera Global and guests Keefe Harrison, CEO, The Recycling Partnership and John Hocevar, Oceans Campaign Director, Greenpeace
- Circular Cities: Reimagining Urban Systems & Economic Mobility Post COVID-19 with Pyxera Global and guests Suzanne Jones, Executive Director, Eco-Cycle & Former Mayor of Boulder, CO, Garry Cooper, Founder and CEO, Rheaply, and Lauren Phipps, Director & Senior Analyst on Circular Economy, Greenbiz
- A Roadmap for Best of Class Circular Partnerships: This session was held at GreenBiz Group’s Circularity 20, August 25-27, 2020. The session explores how companies can navigate internal and external roadblocks in order to unlock circular advancement.