We quickly learn the system in which your company operates and the circular economy mandates essential to your business. We go into the community to understand the local circular economy infrastructure, consumer behavior, public sector incentives, and the business case. Programming is collaboratively designed to support the objectives and capabilities of both.
Co-Creating Systemic Solutions & Transitioning to a Circular Economy
Engaging in the circular economy requires strategic alignment across a company’s value chain. While the C-Suite is increasingly engaged on these strategies, companies are still challenged by the traditional barriers that exist between CSR departments, corporate foundations, sustainability teams, and business units. Externally, a company must engage the social and public sectors in the communities in which they operate.
ALIGNING PURPOSE TO IMPACT
PYXERA Global convenes critical stakeholders across business, government, and civil society to design and execute impactful zero waste community-based programs, while ensuring alignment to your broader business objectives.
OUR ZERO WASTE APPROACH
After executing a program that is right for your business and the local stakeholders, we look for opportunities to scale impact. We incubate new ideas to build on what works, while anticipating and responding to stakeholder needs in real-time. This reduces your risk of over-investing in ineffective programming.
SUSTAIN YOUR INVESTMENT THROUGH COMMUNITY OWNERSHIP
Your investment continues long after PYXERA Global departs a project. We prepare and train local organizations with the capability to assume ownership of the program and its future. We infuse what local stakeholders have told us is important throughout the program. We build the competence and confidence to generate community ownership and enduring systems change.
HOW YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL BENEFIT
- Enhanced integration of business units and social programming
- Designated circular economy incubator to test new innovations
- Mitigated risk and business interruption
- Improved social license to operate
- Enhanced brand reputation
- C-Suite and business units’ understanding of circular economy platform
- Tools to demonstrate shared ROI, as well as CSR’s impact
- Engaged employees who understand their role in company’s circular economy purpose
- Access to economic opportunity, jobs, and new markets
- Improved lives and livelihoods
- More engaged, self-directed, resilient partners
- Stronger communication between local governments, civil society, and business